Pork Belly Cauliflower Fried Rice
- 454 gms Pork Belly strips
- 6 gms Sea Salt divided
- 1 head Cauliflower finely chopped or grated
- 1 stalk Celery sliced
- 900 mgs Dried Chives
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Blanch the pork belly in the boiling water skin side down for 10 minutes, flipping halfway.
- Set the pork belly on a plate. Using a fork, pierce the pork belly skin and pat dry. Season with half the salt.
- Heat a pan or skillet over medium heat and cook the pork belly strips for 5 minutes on each side, or until cooked through and browned. Transfer to a cutting board and chop into pieces.
- Using the same pan or skillet, cook the cauliflower and celery over medium-high heat for 3 to 5minutes or until warmed through. Add the chopped pork belly and season with the remaining salt and chives.
- Divide into bowls. Enjoy!
- No Cauliflower? Use white rice, brown rice, couscous, quinoa, barley or rice noodles instead.No Pork Belly? Use bacon or ground pork instead.Make It Vegan - Use tempeh, tofu, vegan bacon or vegan sausage instead of pork belly.Leftovers - Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 3 days.Save Time - Many grocery stores carry pre-riced cauliflower in the bag. Look for it in the fresh, pre-sliced vegetable section or frozen vegetable section.