Our Naturopaths can complete a Bio Impedance Analysis (BIA) for you to measure your current health and fitness age.
What is a Bio Impedance Analysis?
Bio Impedance Analysis (BIA) is a testing tool that is used to determine the body composition of an individual. It is an accurate, non-invasive tool which helps you and the practitioner understand the level of the following:
- Percentages of Body Fat, including Visceral Fat
- Percentages of Muscle Tissue
- Percentages of Hydration Levels
- Intracellular and Extracellular Fluid
- Weight of Bone
- Body Mass Index
- Metabolic Rate and Calorie Requirement
- Biological Age
- Physique Rating and Fitness Level
It is very useful as a monitoring tool for all types of health programs, including weight loss and weight gain programs. As it is a Measure of the BMI it is also a very useful tool to help our practitioners understand the risks for disease and therefore aid in prevention if illness.