Adrenal Fatigue Treatment
With an adrenal fatigue treatment plan, the adrenal fatigue test can be used to test and measure the changes in a patient over time.
What Are Adrenal Fatigue Symptoms?
Some of the Adrenal Fatigue symptoms are as follows:
- Unexplained weight loss
- Fatigue – difficulty getting out of bed in the morning
- Salt and Sugar cravings
- Dizziness upon standing
- Low blood pressure
- Sleep disturbance
- Feeling tired and wired
- Memory loss and poor concentration
- Anxiety, depression, mood swings
How Do You Test for Adrenal Stress?
Adrenal Fatigue Testing takes in a comprehensive review of your history, our Naturopaths can recognise the signs and symptoms of adrenal exhaustion. Additionally, an adrenal fatigue test using saliva can show adrenal function and the potential impact this may have on physical and emotional health.
Common names for Adrenal Stress Test include:
- Saliva test
- Cortisol test
- Saliva Hormone test
How Do You Treat Adrenal Fatigue?
The main goal for with an adrenal fatigue natural treatment plan is to reduce stress levels. Following are just some of the changes that can be made for adrenal fatigue natural treatment plan:
- Diet – avoid stimulants such as coffee and energy drinks
- Balance blood sugar levels with regular meals
- Eat protein rich foods throughout the day
- Avoid alcohol
- Good quality sleep – getting to bed by 10 pm and avoiding taking your computer/phone into the bedroom
- Lifestyle factors including Exercise (finding a good balance) and Relaxation Techniques such as meditation, warm baths and acupuncture
Adrenal Fatigue Supplements
In addition to making lifestyle changes, our Naturopath can provide customised adrenal fatigue supplements for your Adrenal Fatigue Natural Treatment Plan. These adrenal fatigue supplements may include but are not limited to the following:
- B Group Vitamins
- Adaptogenic Herbs