Emma Pumfrey – Emma is currently on Family Leave until September 2020
Naturopath, Nutritionist & Herbalist
Bachelor of Naturopathy, Member of the Australian Natural Therapists Association
Emma is a Bachelor Qualified Naturopath currently completing her Masters in Human Nutrition. She is passionate about the combination of herbal medicine and nutrition, believing that setting up the correct baseline of health is essential to promoting the body’s innate healing process to give you long lasting results. She uses both traditional herbal knowledge combined with current scientific research to assist you with your health concerns, while also ensuring your diet and current lifestyle are conductive to you living your best and healthiest life. She is passionate about client education and long-lasting results – setting you up with any tools or education you may need to create the structure for a balanced and healthy lifestyle!
Within clinic Emma utilises herbal and nutritional supplementation, flower essences for emotional health and wellbeing, as well as a combination of dietary and lifestyle recommendations. Within your consultation she may use diagnostic tools to help get a better overview of your current health status which may include iridology, tongue analysis or referrals for pathology testing. Any herbal, nutritional remedies are in addition to the consultation fee.
Emma has a special interest in helping you in the following areas of health:
- Skin Conditions (acne, eczema, psoriasis)
- Fatigue & generally feeling ‘not quite right’
- Gut Health (food intolerances, SIBO, IBS)
- Mental Health (depression, anxiety, sleep disorders)
- Female Reproductive Disorders (hormone imbalances, painful periods, PCOS)
- Fertility & Pregnancy Support (helping you reach optimal health through all the stages of life)
- Plus can help with many more health conditions and symptoms you may be experiencing.