Naturopath & Clinical Nutritionist
Bachelor of Health Science (Nutrition) Advanced Diploma (Naturopathy) Member of the Australian Natural Therapies Association (ANTA)
Sheridan is a both a Clinical Nutritionist & Naturopath who is passionate in treating mood & digestive disorders. She has completed extensive post graduate education in Nutrigenomics (how nutrients impact our DNA) and Functional Medicine.
For more than a decade, Sheridan has been helping busy people live life with energy and excitement by correcting the Nutrient, Hormone & Genetic imbalances that many people don’t realise are underlying their symptoms.
She holds a high level of experience in most areas of health, with special interest in:
- Sleep, Mood and Stress Imbalances for busy professionals
- Digestive problems – food intolerances, bloating, Candida, IBS and SIBO
- Autoimmune conditions – Hashimotos, Coeliac & both types of Diabetes
- Special diets like low oxalate, salicylates, glutamates and FODMAPS
- How to lose weight after 40
- How to lose weight after 50
- Clinical Services DNA testing
- The Fitgenes Track to Health programme
Sheridan believes health involves a lifestyle approach with good quality sleep, movement and a personalised, anti-inflammatory diet mostly based on plant foods & ethically sourced proteins. She values identifying and helping patients remove their unique triggers and swapping these for healing and still delicious alternatives so that their food can really become ‘like medicine’.
Sheridan is available for appointments at our Chermside Clinic.