Naturopath: Advanced Diploma in Naturopathy, Advanced Diploma in Herbal Medicine, Advanced Diploma in Nutritional Medicine. Accredited member of the Australian Traditional Medicine Society (ATMS)
Specialties include: Hormonal Health, Peri- Menopause & Menopause, Thyroid Imbalance, Weight Loss, Nutrition and Diet, Diabetes, Digestion, Gut Health, Wellness, Women’s Health, Immune System, Pain and Inflammation, Detoxification, Stress and Mood Disorders, Skin complaints such as Acne, Dermatitis and Rosacea.
With more that 30 years in the Health Industry and practicing in more than 10 countries, Shella Hall has extensive experience that became a passion for holistic health more than 10 years ago, when she realized there must be an alternative approach to health and wellness.
Shella uses evidence-based medicine within a holistic setting to create individualized programs for clients, gathering information from up-to-date scientific research and applying it to the traditional underpinnings of holistic health.
Shella believes that educating her clients about their health is essential to the overall wellbeing of a person and ultimately successful health restoration and empowerment. The diet choices of a person plays a key role in health and disease and has the potential to interact with our genes and affect every aspect of our lives, so coaching clients on a wholesome & nourishing diet is of importance. Most importantly, working with the individual at their own pace to achieve their goals and supporting them through the process is an integral principle of her care plans.
Shella uses natural medicine to treat the following:
- Mood Disorders: Anxiety, Depression, Bipolar disorders, PTSD.
- Detoxification: Helping the body to eliminate and manage toxins to ensure optimal function, increased energy and an overall state of wellbeing.
- Neurological: Epilepsy, Seizures, Neurological Degenerations.
- Stress and Fatigue: Ensuring optimal energy production from a cellular level and correcting neural imbalances.
- Reproductive Health: Supporting and correcting any hormonal imbalances in conditions such as PCOS, endometriosis and menopause, as well as up to date preconception, pregnancy and post-natal care.
- Skin Conditions: Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, Fungal infections and Acne.
- Menstrual Disorders: PMS, PMDD, painful periods, menstrual flooding, loss of period.
- Digestion: Supporting a healthy internal environment to ensure optimal nutritional status and gut health.
- Diet and Nutrition/Lifestyle: Ensuring a manageable food as medicine approach to eating, whilst encouraging small techniques to better manage the day-to-day stressors.
- Weight Management: Working with the individual to create a tailored program that gives long lasting results.
- Men’s Health: Supporting a balanced hormone production at all stages in life.
- Immune Disorders: Colds, Flu’s and overall immunity.
- Autoimmune: Rheumatoid Arthritis, System Lupus Erythmatosis (SLE), Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Fibromyalgia, Coeliac’s Disease, Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV).
- Thyroid: Hypothyroidism, Hyperthyroidism, Hashimotos Thyroiditis, Graves Disease.