Bowen Therapist & Reiki Master
Bowen Therapy: Diploma of Specialised & Advanced Bowen Therapy,Certificate of Bowen Therapy for Sports, Member of the Bowen Association of Australia (BAA).
Sean is able to treat many and varied concerns including:
- Muscle injuries – sports or otherwise
- Back pain – simple or complex
- Joint pain
- Body balance – emotional & stress
- Relief of the physical symptoms of some mental aliments such as being overwhelmed from stress, anxiety & depression.
- Wide range of treatments available for many concerns such as spasming Lower Oesophagus Sphincter, constipation, sacroiliac dysfunction, teeth crowding of the jaw, & bedwetting to name but a few.
Sean has been involved in the Complimentary Health Industry since 2009 which has led to Sean being a highly qualified Bowen Therapist and also a Reiki Master.
Being a family man Sean can relate to the modern-day pressures put on both parents and children alike. Sean has experienced some difficult times himself, now being stronger from each of them and placing him well to being able to help others.
Sean advocates that our bodies have their own in-built healing capabilities. Bowen Therapy and Reiki provides the facility for your body to reconnect with its own self-healing blue print.
His treatments are:
- Gentle in application but powerful & effective results
- In some instances, almost instant relief, often long-lasting benefits
- Honesty & integrity
- Friendly & professional
- Understanding & caring
- A variety of treatments available from relaxing to intense, from simplistic to advanced & technical.
Having played sport/exercise all his life and working as a Commercial Plumber in the years before being a therapist, Sean is well acquainted with physical injuries.
Apart from knowing how to treat a wide range of physical injuries and concerns perhaps, just as importantly, Sean understands the impact these can have on your life.
As an Advanced Bowen Therapist, he has treated countless back complaints from simple muscle strains to complex spinal degeneration and nerve impingement with nerve related impediments.