Kinesiology is a natural approach to stimulate the body’s self-healing response. You can regain control of your Weight Gain and Life. It brings balance back into the energy field and gets rid of the causal factor that forces it out of balance.
The most common factors for obesity include the following:
- Unhealthy diet: Eating too much of unhealthy food can result in excessive weight gain. Unhealthy foods include, but are not limited to, processed food and high-calorie beverages. It’s important to incorporate a variety of fruits and vegetables into your diet, along with good fats and protein.
- Inactive lifestyle: Living a sedentary lifestyle contributes to weight gain. You need to exercise regularly to burn calories.
- Medication: Certain heavy medication, such as antidepressants can lead to obesity.
Obesity can cause serious emotional, psychological and physical consequences, such as:
- Diseases, such as hypertension, heart disease, diabetes, dyslipidemia, gallbladder disease, osteoarthritis and more.
- Deteriorate a person’s quality of life. It can decrease their self-esteem and confidence level. It’s common for affected individuals to experience feelings of anxiety, depression, anger, or inadequacy.
- Difficulty with physical movement
So can Kinesiology help you with Weight Gain?
If you’re suffering from weight gain or obesity, you can regain control of your weight and life through Kinesiology. Kinesiology is a natural approach to stimulate the body’s self-healing response. It brings balance back into the energy field and gets rid of the causal factor that forces it out of balance.
Kinesiology finds the root cause of your eating issues in order to design a treatment plan. It includes natural therapies, including nutritional supplements, emotional stress release techniques, acupuncture, massage, lifestyle changes and more.
Once you meet a practitioner, they will evaluate your health, dietary habits and needs, and then formulate an effective treatment. Our Kinesiologist develops a customised plan for each patient. They usually prefer to work 2-3 sessions within a 2-3 month period, depending on your personal and financial needs.