Sardine & Avocado Salad
- 100 gms Sardines if packed in oil, drain
- .5 Lemon juiced and divided
- 4 gms Parsley finely chopped
- 120 gms Baby Spinach packed
- 29 gms Radishes thinly sliced
- 15 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Avocado sliced
- 170 milligrams Sea Salt
- Place the sardines on a plate and drizzle with half the lemon juice and parsley. Set aside and let marinate for 15 minutes.
- Divide the spinach into bowls along with the radishes and sardines. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and the rest of the lemon juice. Top with avocado, season with sea salt and enjoy!
- No Sardines? Use Tuna instead.