Salmon Stuffed Avocado Boats
- 1 Avocado
- 113 grams Canned Wild Salmon
- 1/4 Lemon (juiced)
- Slice the avocado in half and remove the pit. Use a spoon to scoop out enough avocado to create a bigger hole that the salmon will fit into. Transfer scooped out avocado to a small bowl.
- Drain the salmon and add it to the bowl with the scooped out avocado. Add lemon juice and mash until well mixed.
- Fill the hollowed out avocado halves with the mashed salmon mixture. Enjoy!
- Like it spicy, add hot sauce.
- No canned salmon, add smoked salmon, cooked salmon fillet or tuna instead.