Raspberry Coconut Panna Cotta
- 30 mls Lemon Juice
- 9 gms Gelatin
- 485 mls Canned Coconut Milk full fat
- 21 gms Honey
- 2 mls Vanilla Extract
- 750 gms Sea Salt
- 123 gms Raspberries
- In a medium bowl, add the lemon juice and then sprinkle the gelatin on top. Let it sit for two to three minutes. Do not mix.
- In a small pot over medium-low heat, add the coconut milk and honey. Whisk to combine. Allow it to heat through for two to three minutes or until warm. Do not let it boil.
- Add the warm coconut milk to the gelatin mix and use a whisk to mix as you pour. Add the vanilla and sea salt and stir to combine.
- Pour the coconut milk mixture into a blender and add the raspberries. Blend on high until smooth and creamy. Pour into jars and place in the fridge for four hours to set. Enjoy!
- Left overs - Refrigerate in an airtightcontainer for up to five days.One serving is an eight-ounce ramekin portion.Top with additional raspberries.No Honey? Use maple syrup instead.