Kinesiology for Children
We all know that at times anxiety in children can be a major issue affecting everyone in the home. Not only does it affect their sleep, but also their ability to function at school and more often than not their social interactions. This is often a vicious, self-perpetuating cycle, with anxiety making it difficult to concentrate in class often resulting in increased stress and anxiety! Behavioural issues and acting out in class aren’t uncommon either and often children feel the need to withdraw altogether, disconnecting from their friends and family.
Kinesiology for Children works to address an over-active stress response system where the body is in a constant state of high alert. Children can be stuck in this state which decreases the ability for the brain to receive the signals it needs for optimal learning.
Kinesiology switches off this unwanted energy pathway, inhibiting retained neo-natal reflexes and allowing for a calmer, more effective learning experience.
Michael has a keen interest in helping children with learning difficulties and his skills in this area are highly regarded by his peers.
In these sessions, children will learn
- Simple calming techniques that they can apply at home and at school
- Identify foods that may be causing reactions that are less than best
- The importance of ‘alone’ time and self reflection away from all devices and screens
- Recognise the benefits of exercise and be shown a range of movements and stretches proven to help with concentration and reduce stress – great for that afternoon homework slump
- Strategies to fortify the mind and spirit
- Easy and fun ways to improve left and right brain integration
- Identify and work with vibrational essences to help shift consciousness. Considering the positive qualities is helpful even if the remedy isn’t taken
Kinesiology is a great way to work with children, it is a gentle and non invasive way to gain a deeper insight and understanding into how our children are feeling and what is needed to bring them back to feeling balanced, calm and happy again.