Make your Father’s Day a memorable one with a tasty yet healthy treat. Fathers are the blessing we have in our life. They are like the big tree which gives us shade under the burning sun. They are the ones who burn so that we can shine. So, whenever you get even a little chance to say thanks, let’s do something to please and thank them. And what time can be more appropriate than the Father’s day?
Seriously speaking, we all love sugar. No matter our ages and genders, none of us can deny the attraction of desserts. So, make a healthy dessert for your dad on this father’s day which he can enjoy without any guilt. We have a perfect recipe for that. Why not go for a brownie which is extremely delicious and full of good nutrients? Well, we are talking about yogurt fudgy brownie. The main ingredients for the brownie are yogurt, almond flour, eggs, and honey. Yogurt is loaded with calcium, probiotics, protein, iodine, and vitamin B12. It is good for bone health, reducing high blood pressure, and decreasing the risk of type 2 diabetes. It also improves our gut health and boosts up our metabolism. For some detailed information, you can click here.
Another important element of the recipe is almond flour which is a great low-carb alternative for all-purpose flour. It helps to control weight, boost energy, manage blood sugar levels, and reduce bad cholesterol. And there is a little amount of honey also as the sweetener. Honey has a huge amount of anti-oxidants which helps to lower bad cholesterol, fight infections, relieve cold and cough, and reduce sleep disturbance. So, you can say this recipe is a treat to not only for being tasty but also for how healthy it is. So, let’s jump into the recipe.
Greek Yogurt Fudgy Brownie
- 1/4 cup almond flour
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 large eggs
- 4 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons peanut butter
- 1. Preheat the oven at 3500F for 10minutes. Lightly grease a baking pan. A 9x9 inch baking pan would be perfect for the recipe. Or you can also use a loaf pan for the brownies.
- 2. Take a mixing bowl and mix almond flour, cocoapowder, baking, powder, baking soda, and kosher salt.
- 3. Now beat the eggs on medium speed for 4 minutes.Add vanilla extract, honey, Greek yogurt, and peanut butter. Beat for another 2minutes.
- 4. Now slowly add the dry ingredients mix into the eggmixture. Mix slowly with a spatula.
- 5. Pour the brownie mix into the baking pan. Bake for20 to 25 minutes on the middle rack.
- 6. Serve.