Chicken, Asparagus & Mashed Cauliflower
- 402 grams Asparagus (ends trimmed)
- 44 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil (divided)
- 2 grams Sea Salt
- 1 head Cauliflower (chopped into florets)
- 454 grams Whole Rotisserie Chicken (cooked, meat only, bones removed)
- Preheat your oven to 218ºC and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss the asparagus with half the olive oil and lay on the baking sheet. Sprinkle with sea salt and roast in the oven for about12 minutes, flipping halfway through cooking time.
- While the asparagus is roasting, bring a large pot of water to a boil under a steamer. Steam the cauliflower for 10 to 12 minutes, or until soft. Remove from heat and mash with the remaining olive oil. Season with salt to taste and divide between containers.
- Add the asparagus to the containers along with the roasted chicken meat. Enjoy!
- Storage - Keeps well in the fridge for 3 to 4 days.More Carbs - Replace the cauliflower with potatoes, sweet potatoes, quinoa or rice.