Cassava Coconut Pancakes
- 237 ml Hot Water (divided)
- 9 grams Gelatin
- 240 ml Plain Coconut Milk (warm)
- 84 grams Coconut Flour
- 70 grams Cassava Flour
- 2 grams Sea Salt
- 30 ml Coconut Oil (divided)
- Place half the boiling water in a large bowl and sprinkle the gelatin over top. Set aside for five minutes to dissolve, then whisk in the warm coconut milk.
- In a bowl, combine the coconut flour, cassava flour, and salt, then transfer it to the coconut-gelatin mixture. Stir together until well combined and there are no clumps. Add additional water as needed, until the mixture is easy to scoop and spread.
- Heat a bit of the oil in a large non-stick pan over low-medium heat. Scoop 1/4 cup of the batter into the pan and cook for three to four minutes per side. Transfer to a plate and repeat with the remaining oil and batter.
- Divide onto plates and add your desired toppings. Enjoy!
- Enjoy immediately for best results or refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.One serving is two four-inch pancakes.Add cinnamon and vanilla extract.Top with honey, maple syrup, cottage cheese, or fresh fruit.