Beef Chow Mein
- 7 ml Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Sweet Onion diced
- 3 Garlic Cloves minced
- 454 gms Stewing Beef sliced or cubed
- 2 gms Ginger peeled, grated
- 3 gms Sea Salt to taste
- 45 ml Coconut Aminos to taste
- 425 gms Broccoli Slaw
- Heat the oil in a large pan over medium-high heat. Cook the onions and garlic for two to three minutes. Add the beef, ginger, and salt. Cook for six to eight minutes, or until cooked through.
- Stir in the coconut aminos and broccoli slaw. Cook for two minutes, or until warmed through. Divide onto plates and enjoy!
- Leftovers - Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to three days.One serving equals approximately 1 1/2 cups.This recipe was tested with stewing beef sliced into 1/2 cm pieces. Adjust the cooking time as needed based on the thickness of the beef slices/cubes.For More Flavour - Add a splash of orange juice and/or fish sauce.Additional Toppings - Top with roasted cashews or peanuts.Make it Vegan - Use crumbled tofu or tempeh instead of beef.No Coconut Aminos? Use tamari or soy sauce instead.