1. Preheat the oven at 3500F for 10minutes. Lightly grease a baking pan. A 9x9 inch baking pan would be perfect for the recipe. Or you can also use a loaf pan for the brownies.
2. Take a mixing bowl and mix almond flour, cocoapowder, baking, powder, baking soda, and kosher salt.
3. Now beat the eggs on medium speed for 4 minutes.Add vanilla extract, honey, Greek yogurt, and peanut butter. Beat for another 2minutes.
4. Now slowly add the dry ingredients mix into the eggmixture. Mix slowly with a spatula.
5. Pour the brownie mix into the baking pan. Bake for20 to 25 minutes on the middle rack.