Green Papaya Salad
This fresh, flavourful salad is full of vitamins and minerals that will help build your immunity this flu season.
- 2 Cup Green papaya shredded or cut into thin strips
- 250 grams Green beans julienned
- 3 Garlic cloves minced
- 3 Dried red chilies chopped
- 1 Tbsp Coconut sugar
- 3 Tbsp Tamari sauce
- 3 Tbsp Lime juice freshly squeezed
- 8 Cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 5 Tbsp Peanuts roasted and chopped
- 4 Tbsp Coriander leaves chopped
In layers, arrange the papaya and green beans.
In a small bowl, mix together the garlic, chillies, coconut sugar, tamari and freshly squeezed lime juice.
Just before serving, pour the dressing over the salad & garnish with the cut cherry tomatoes, peanuts and coriander.
Calories: 102kcal | Carbohydrates: 14g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 518mg | Potassium: 321mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 18.8IU | Vitamin C: 51.4mg | Calcium: 4.1mg | Iron: 6.9mg