Pomegranate Christmas Salad
A healthy festive salad that will impress this Christmas
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time5 mins
Servings: 6 as a side
- 4 cup Mixed lettuce leaves
- 2 cup Radicchio roughly chopped
- 1 Red onion peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 Cucumber thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup Feta cubed or crumbled
- 3/4 cup Pomegranate arils
- 1 Lg Lime zested and juiced, (or 2 small/medium)
- 2 tbsp Rice wine vinegar
- 1 sml Garlic clove minced
- 1/4 cup Macadamia nut oil
- 2 tbsp Coriander finely chopped
- 1 tbsp Mint finely chopped
Combine all salad ingredients in a large salad bowl and gently toss to combine.
Add all the dressing ingredients to glass jar, secure the lid and shake well.
Drizzle over preferred amount of dressing over the salad and lightly toss to coat the salad.
Serve immediately as part of your summery festive feast.
Calories: 170kcal | Carbohydrates: 9g | Protein: 4g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 17mg | Sodium: 223mg | Potassium: 268mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 5g | Vitamin A: 38.8% | Vitamin C: 14.2% | Calcium: 12.4% | Iron: 4.8%