No matter how our baby is born, whether it’s a natural delivery or a caesarean section, Homeopathy can be a very valuable tool for childbirth, including leading up to the big day, during delivery and post-delivery.
How Homeopathy Can Help You?
A consultation with our homeopaths will leave you feeling a lot more prepared for the delivery of your baby and homeopathic remedies can help relieve any emotional anxiety or fear you may be feeling.
Using homeopathy to prepare for childbirth
There are invaluable homeopathic remedies that can help prepare you for childbirth, including, but not limited to:
- When the pregnancy has gone past the baby’s due date;
- For muscular fatigue and discomfort in the final stages of pregnancy, as labour begins or prior to a C-section as well as immediately after to minimise bruising and pain; and
- For helping with fear, restlessness and anxiety leading up to or during childbirth.
Using homeopathy during childbirth
Homeopathy can also be of great assistance during childbirth, including, but not limited to:
- Helping to establish regular and effective contractions if labour has started but is progressing slowly;
- Lower back pain during labour, where the pain feels too much to bear and the labouring woman possibly feels angry and irritable as a result;
- Relieving lower back pain during labour; and
- When the labouring woman is intensely anxious and fearful (even possibly trembling from fear)
Remedies can also be prescribed for caesarean sections to aid the healing of deep tissue bruising and surgical incisions:
Using homeopathy to heal post-delivery
The all-natural homeopathic remedies can be a gentle way of helping you heal post-delivery including:
- Relieving nerve pain or damage and promote tissue healing;
- Promote perineum healing post-delivery; and
- Emotional relief if the labour and birth are very quick and there is emotional shock and trauma.
Homeopathic Remedies Designed For You
Our practitioners can prescribe customised homeopathic that have been developed to treat your individual complaints. Your childbirth experience is unique and as such your remedies will be individually tailored to provide you with the support that you need.
Our practitioners can make you a homeopathic kit for you to keep and use during your delivery which contains a personalised combination of remedies, in the correct potencies and strengths, with detailed instructions on their individual uses, which would assist both you and your birthing partner for the delivery and afterwards.
It is important to use all homeopathic remedies under the advice of a homeopathic practitioner to ensure the correct dosage and understanding of the possible side-effects or interaction with other medication you may be taking.